FreeRTOS port for STM8 micro-controller and IAR compiler
I am uploading the FREERTOS port for STM8 micorcontroller. This ports works for IAR compiler. I have tested it on STM8AF51AA and STM8AF5288 controllers.
You can use it directly on 'STM8/128-EVAL - Evaluation board' 'http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/tools/FM116/SC959/SS1673/PF202966'
rtosdemo application is tested on this port.
What should work?
1. Serial port
2. COM LEDs blinking [Corutines]
3. PollQ [pollQProducer and pollQconusmer tasks]
What is not implemented?
I have not yet supported the regtest functions
How to use?
1. Add 'STM8_STM8AF5288_IAR' folder under'FreeRTOSv8.0.1\FreeRTOS\Demo'
2. Add 'STM8AF5288'folder under 'FreeRTOSv8.0.1\FreeRTOS\Source\portable\IAR'
3. Open 'rtosdemo.eww' file form IAR embedded workbench for STM8
4. Add following lines to '\FreeRTOS\Source\include\portable.h' file
Copy and replace 'portable.h' file in '\FreeRTOS\Source\include' folder [This is not recommened ad it can overwrite your changes to the file]
Please see if its useful. Would be happy to help if anyone wants to use the port
Thanks and Regards
Sameer S. Upasani