This demo shows how to use a set of C++ class to build a multitasking application on top of FreeRTOS. Even if I tested it on STM32 evaluation board, the class library is built on top of FreeRTOS API, so it should be portable on other architecture... I hope!
- STM3210C-EVAL evaluation board.
- FreeRTOS.org - tested with version 6.0.1.
- OpenOCD - Tested with version 0.4.0 RELEASE.
- Eclipse - Tested with version Helios.
- Sourgery G++ - Tested with Lite Edition version 2010-q1-188.
- Versaloon hardware IF.
[EDIT Link updated as per second post in this thread /EDIT]
Code and documentation is available from my web site: http://www.stf12.org/developers/FreeRTOS_EC.html