These zip files contain source code and header files that implement a port of freeRTOS for the Jennic JN5148 Microcontroller using the GCC toolchain.
1. Download the latest version of freeRTOS (note that this port has been tested with version 6.0.5).
2. Unzip the contents of the JN5148.zip file and copy them to the following location in the freeRTOS source tree: \Source\portable\GCC
3. Unzip the contents of the JN5148_GCC.zip file and copy them to the following location in the freeRTOS source tree: \Demo
4. Add the following to the \Source\include\portable.h file (somewhere near the top of the file):
5. Build the demo using the included make file.
6. Download the resulting binary file to a 'controller' development board. LED's are displayed on the LCD. UART1 is used to perform a loopback test and therefore pins 4 and 5 on connector J11 must be connected together.
1. This port was developed and tested using JN-SW-401 Jennic Toolchain (v1.1) and JN-SW-4040 Jennic Libraries (v1.2). These have to be installed in the default location in order for this port to build correctly.
2. This port does not use the interrupt priority functionality present in the JN5148.