Analog Devices is pleased to announce a port of FreeRTOS for the ADuCM302x processor family using IAR Embedded Workbench.
The following software is required:
The following hardware is required:
Setting up the Example
Full instructions for installing, building and running the example can be found in the Analog Devices User Guide, which is located in the Docs directory of the Analog Devices FreeRTOS zip.
The Analog Devices FreeRTOS zip is a compressed package that should be extracted on top of version 9.0.0 of the FreeRTOS product.
The ADuCM302x BSP for IAR can be downloaded from:
Installing the Software1. Unzip the FreeRTOS zip
2. Unzip the Analog Devices FreeRTOS zip on top of the FreeRTOS zip
3. Unzip the ADuCM302x BSP zip
Importing the Demo
1. Before starting the IAR workbench set the environment variable ADI_CM302x_BSP_PATH to point to the ADuCM302x_EZ_KIT_Lite directory in the BSP installation.
Building the Demo
1. From the Project menu select the Make option
Running the Demo
1. Connect the J-Link emulator to DEBUG P4 port of EZ-Kit and the host PC
Analog Devices ADuCM302x (Cortex M3) using IAR Embedded Workbench